We recognise that our activities at Central Hall have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. In keeping with our values as a Christian Church we are committed to minimising that impact and we will comply with relevant environmental legislation.
In order to achieve this we are committed to the following environmental policy:
- Monitoring and managing our consumption and use of energy
- Reducing the consumption of water
- Recycling paper and other items whenever possible
- Reducing the amount of waste wherever possible
- Undertake sustainable ordering including using local suppliers, recycled materials, biodegradable chemicals and purchasing fair trade products wherever possible
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us about our environmental policy please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.