We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, volunteers and all users of Central Hall. In order to comply with our Health and Safety responsibilities we are committed to:
- Meeting Health and Safety legal requirements.
- Provide safe systems of work including safe access and egress.
- Maintaining safe plant and equipment.
- Providing appropriate financial and physical resources.
- Providing arrangements for communicating health and safety matters.
- Regularly reviewing Health and Safety policy.
- Providing for the safe use, handling and storage of all articles and substances.
- Providing adequate information, instruction, training, consultation and supervision.
Coventry Central Hall acknowledges the requirements under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and reminds all its employees of their responsibilities for their own and other people’s health and safety under this Act.